2007 Comedy/Drama Rated PG-13 106 Minutes
|In Theaters||October 12, 2007|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||Not Available|
|On DVD||Not Available|
Sometimes you find love where you'd least expect it. Just ask Lars (Ryan Gosling), a sweet but quirky guy who thinks he's found the girl of his dreams in a life-sized doll named Bianca.
Lars is completely content with his artificial girlfriend, but when he develops feelings for Margo, an attractive co-worker, Lars finds himself lost in a hilariously unique love triangle, hoping to somehow discover the real meaning of true love.
Offbeat and endearing, this romantic comedy takes a fresh look at dating and relationships and dares to ask the question: What's so wrong with being happy?
Rated PG-13 for some sex-related content.
Box office gross: $5.8 million. View box office history.
Released by MGM. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Oscar Watch: Romance blossoms virtually in new 'Her' trailer
- We're Siri-ous: Joaquin Phoenix falls for a computer in 'Her'
- Jeff Daniels, Ryan Reynolds get quirky for new 'Paper Man' trailer
- Chicago Tribune's list of unappreciated films; send in your choices
- Oscar's big winner is 'No Country for Old Men'
- 'Juno' coming to DVD, Blu-ray on Apr. 15