1999 Science Fiction/Action Rated R 136 Minutes
|In Theaters||March 31, 1999|
|On 4K UHD||May 22, 2018|
|On Blu-ray||March 31, 2009|
|On DVD||Not Available|
A computer programmer is mankind's last chance for survival against the machines that generated a computer based reality in which we all live. Neo (Keanu Reeves) tries to live up to his calling as the chosen one and lead mankind to freedom from their comatose slave
Rated R for sci-fi violence and brief language.
Box office gross: $171.4 million.
Released by Warner Bros. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: Keanu goes through the motions in 'Siberia'
- Review: 'John Wick: Chapter 2' is a bloody good time
- Review: 'Underworld: Blood Wars' proves that the franchise should die
- Review: 'John Wick' reaches new heights in 4K UHD
- Monday Mixer: 'Straight Outta Compton' trailer debuts
- 'Insurgent' trailer diverges from book in major way