2016 Action/Adventure/Crime Rated PG-13 123 Minutes
|In Theaters||August 5, 2016|
|On 4K UHD||May 2, 2017|
|On Blu-ray||December 13, 2016|
|On DVD||December 13, 2016|
It feels good to be bad... Assemble a team of the world’s most dangerous, incarcerated Super Villains, provide them with the most powerful arsenal at the government’s disposal, and send them off on a mission to defeat an enigmatic, insuperable entity. U.S. intelligence officer Amanda Waller has determined only a secretly convened group of disparate, despicable individuals with next to nothing to lose will do. However, once they realize they weren’t picked to succeed but chosen for their patent culpability when they inevitably fail, will the Suicide Squad resolve to die trying, or decide it’s every man for himself?
Rated PG-13 for sequences of violence and action throughout, disturbing behavior, suggestive content and language.
Box office gross: $325.0 million. View box office history.
Released by Warner Bros. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Doom Patrol: Season Two' is a dysfunctional winner
- Review: Shia LaBeouf is scary good in 'The Tax Collector'
- Review: 'Doom Patrol' is a breakout hit for DC
- The Oscar goes to... er, wait a minute
- 'La La Land' ties record with 14 Oscar nominations
- Monday Mixer: 'Don't Breathe' opened up a bunch of eyes