2013 Comedy/Reality Rated R 92 Minutes
|In Theaters||October 25, 2013|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||January 28, 2014|
|On DVD||January 28, 2014|
86 year-old Irving Zisman is on a journey across America with the most unlikely companions, his 8 year-old Grandson Billy in "Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa.” The signature Jackass character Irving Zisman (Johnny Knoxville) and Billy (Jackson Nicoll) will take movie audiences along for the most insane hidden camera road trip ever captured on camera.
Along the way Irving will introduce the young and impressionable Billy to people, places and situations that give new meaning to the term childrearing. The duo will encounter male strippers, disgruntled child beauty pageant contestants (and their equally disgruntled mothers), funeral home mourners, biker bar patrons and a whole lot of unsuspecting citizens. Real people in unreal situations, making for one really messed up comedy.
Rated R for strong crude and sexual content throughout, language, some graphic nudity and brief drug use.
Box office gross: $102.0 million. View box office history.
Released by Paramount. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- '12 Years' wins Oscar for Best Picture, 'Gravity' grabs most
- 'Gravity' and 'Hustle' in old-fashioned Oscars tussle
- Monday Morning Mixer: 'Frozen' douses 'Fire's flames
- Monday Morning Mixer: 'Thor' hammers the competition
- Monday Morning Mixer: 'Grandpa' baddest of them all
- Monday Morning Mixer: 'Gravity' is no turkey, but it gets one