2017 Action/Adventure Rated PG-13 133 Minutes
|In Theaters||July 7, 2017|
|On 4K UHD||October 17, 2017|
|On Blu-ray||October 17, 2017|
|On DVD||October 17, 2017|
A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Tom Holland), who made his sensational debut in Captain America: Civil War, begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging super hero in Spider-Man: Homecoming. Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, Peter returns home, where he lives with his Aunt May (Marisa Tomei), under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.). Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine — distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man — but when the Vulture (Michael Keaton) emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened.
Rated PG-13 for sci-fi action violence, some language and brief suggestive comments.
Box office gross: $334.2 million. View box office history.
Released by Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Venom' is an enigma, but an enjoyable one
- Review: Ten years of Marvel films pays off nicely with 'Infinity War'
- Monday Mixer: 'The Boss Baby' earns its cookie
- Our Predictions: The 2017 box office will be ruled by 'VIII'
- First look at 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' is anything but peculiar
- Battle lines are drawn in Marvel's 'Civil War'